#1039, b. 14 July 1700, d. April 1770
A and B are the birth places of Mary and William. The rest of the map is to set the area into the context of London, a bit to the SSE
- Father: Valentine Durley b. 18 Feb 1677, d. May 1724
- Mother: Hannah Stratford b. b 1682, d. Sep 1755
- Relationship: 7th great-grandmother of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Charts: Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree (indented), Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree (indented), Pedigree Chart Madison (McBain)
- Reference: 195
- Birth: Mary Durley was born in 1700 in Bierton, Buckinghamshire, England.1
- Christening: She was christened on 14 July 1700 in St James the Great, Bierton, Buckinghamshire, England.1,2
- Death of Father: Her father Valentine Durley died in May 1724 in Bierton, England.3
- Marriage: Mary Durley married William Dumpleton on Thursday, 16 October 1727 in Bierton, England, when they were 27 years ~&~ 27 years, 3 months and 2 days old.1
- Marriage of Son: Her child John Dumpledine was married on 18 November 1755 in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, England.1,4
- (Widow) Death: In 1756, at the age of 56 years and 3 months, Mary was left a widow by the death of William Dumpleton.
- Marriage of Son: Her child Valentine Dumpleton was married on 19 May 1757 in Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire, England.1
- Marriage of Son: Her child William Dumpleton was married on 16 April 1759 in Kensworth, Hertfordshire, England.1,5
- Marriage of Son: Her child Richard Dumpleton was married on 12 November 1765 in Caddington, Bedfordshire, England.1
- Marriage of Son: Her child John Dumpledine was married on 19 November 1765 in Leighton Buzzard, England.6
- Marriage of Son: Her child Valentine Dumpleton was married on 22 October 1767 in Houghton Regis, England.1
- Death: Mary died in April 1770 in Kensworth, Bedfordshire, England, Gleaned from ancestry family trees, but confirmed from finding burial information in National Burial Index (Aged 69 years and 8 months, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Burial: She was buried on 15 April 1770 in St Mary's Churchyard, Kensworth, Bedfordshire, England, Found in NBI but no age at death recorded.7
- Married Name: Her married name was Dumbleton.
- Married Name: Her married name was Dumpleton.1
Children of Mary Durley and William Dumpleton
- John Dumpledine+1 b. 11 Aug 1728, d. Jun 1784
- William Dumpleton+1 b. 2 Jun 1730, d. Feb 1822
- Valentine Dumpleton+1 b. 16 Apr 1732, d. Aug 1784
- Kezia Dumpleton1 b. 9 Mar 1734, d. 27 Mar 1756
- Thomas Dumpleton1 b. 5 May 1734, d. May 1734
- Richard Dumpleton+1 b. 1 May 1737, d. Jan 1814
- Mary Dumpleton1 b. 23 May 1739, d. Apr 1740
- Martha Dumpleton1 b. 23 May 1739, d. Apr 1740
- Hanas Dumpleton1 b. 24 Jan 1741, d. 4 Sep 1746
- Robin Dumpleton.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), 7014602 - 0538439 Film.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Butcher/Lawrence Family Tree."
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Batch number: M003601.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), m148692.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), M003601 1732 - 1812.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), Mary
Last name: DUMPLETON
Date of burial: 15 Apr 1770
Age at death:
Calculated year of birth: Not known
Place of burial: Kensworth
Dedication: St Mary