Emily Ann Bales
#24171, b. September 1858, d. 30 September 1953
- Birth Reg: Emily's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1858 in the Kensington registration district.1
- Death of Father: Her father Thomas Ellis Bales died in June 1885 in Registration District of, Paddington, Greater London, England.2
- Death: Emily died on 30 September 1953 in St Christopher's Hospital, Fareham, Hampshire, England, (Aged 95 years, worked back from recorded birth date).3
- Death Reg: Emily's death was registered in the quarter ended in December 1953 in the Gosport registration district. (Her age calculates to 95 years and 3 months).4
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 10 December 1954. Her executor was Julian Herbert Evelyn GARDNER, Ltn Commander in the RN - I assume a relative of her previous employers. The Estate was valued at £250.
- Residence: In 1953 Emily Ann lived in Old Tanyard Cottage, Bishops Waltham, Greater London, England.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Bales Emily Ann Kensington 1a 39.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, BALES, Thomas Ellis aged 62 in Paddington 1a/51.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "
England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Emily Ann Bales
Name: Emily Ann Bales
Probate Date: 10 Dec 1954
Death Date: 30 Sep 1953
Death Place: Hampshire, England
Registry: London, England."
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, First name(s) EMILY A
Last name BALES
Birth day -
Birth month -
Birth year 1857
Death quarter 4
Death year 1953
District number -
Entry number -
Record set England & Wales deaths 1837-2007
Category Birth, Marriage, Death & Parish Records
Record collection Deaths & burials
Collections from Great Britain.