Florence Edith Boyce
#25662, b. March 1880
- Relationships: 1st cousin 3 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 1st cousin 5 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 1st cousin 4 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth Reg: Florence's birth was registered in the quarter ended in March 1880 in the St Olave, Bermondsey registration district.1
- Marriage: She married Ernest Edward Matthews, son of John Matthews, on Thursday, 24 August 1905 in St Jude's, Peckham, Southwark, Greater London, England, when they were 30 years ~&~ 25 years and 5 months old. note that Ernest was a widower.2
- Education: In 1887 Florence Edith Boyce was educated in Laxon Street School.3
- Residence: In 1905 Florence Edith lived in 12 Wellington Road, Peckham, Southwark, Greater London, England.2
- Married Name: Her married name was Matthews.
Family of Florence Edith Boyce and Ernest Edward Matthews
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Boyce, Florence Edith in St. Olave 1d/237.
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, saved as boyce florence and matthews marr cert 1905.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Name: Florence Boyce
Birth Date: 10 Jan 1880
Admission Date: 28 Mar 1887
School: Laxon Street School
Admission Place: Southwark, London, England
Father: William Boyce
Notes: Laxon Street School (0252) opened in 1874. Remodelled in 1909. Became Laxon Secondary School in 1951. Closed or reorganised in 196-.