Fanny May Chugg1
#26167, b. 1882, d. 24 February 1925
- Relationship: 1st cousin 4 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Birth: Fanny May Chugg was born in 1882 in Toorak, Victoria, Australia.1
- Death of Mother: Her mother Sarah Hill died in 1919 in Armadale, Victoria, Australia.2,3
- Death: Fanny died on 24 February 1925 in Prahran, Victoria, Australia, There are obits in the Argus 25th Feb 1925 (Aged 43 years, worked back from recorded birth date).4,5
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 24 March 1925. The Estate was valued at £320.
- Occupation: Fanny was a costumiere.
- Will: Fanny May Chugg left a will on 2 May 1920.
- Owner: In 1925 Fanny May Chugg was the owner of Fanny had a one third share of this property, which was valued at £720, rated at £36. Certificate of title vol 4254, folio 859644. Her 'partners may have been Harold Leslie Harpur BROWN and Wilfred Duncan Harpur BROWN, situated in Lot 22 Sargood Street, Toorak, Victoria, Australia.
- Digger - Vic BMD Digger databases on CD, 1882/19768.
- Victorian BDM on line, online http://online.justice.vic.gov.au, Surname: CHUGG
Given Names: Sarah
Spouse Surname/Father: Hill Jno
Spouse Gvn Names/Mother: Fanny ARDLE
Death Place: Arm
Reg. Number: 58.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Australia Death Index, 1787-1985 about Sarah Chugg
Name: Sarah Chugg
Death Place: Victoria
Father's Name: Hill Jno
Mother's Name: Fanny Ardle
Registration Year: 1919
Registration Place: Victoria
Registration number: 58
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1854."
- Public Records Office of Victoria: DEATH_YEAR 1925
GivenName Fanny M
Death_Date 24 Feb 1925
Grant_Date 24 Mar 1925.
- Digger - Vic BMD Digger databases on CD, 1925/3055.