Andrew William Bird1
#26943, b. 1906, d. 13 October 1981
- Father: Joseph Steven Bird b. 1852, d. 26 May 1935
- Mother: Agnes (?) b. 1874, d. 6 Sep 1957
- Birth: Andrew William Bird was born in 1906 More or less confirmed by funding him on the Electoral Roll FIRST in 1928.
- Marriage: He married Vera Chugg, daughter of William John Chugg and Ethel Margaret Randall, on Saturday, 14 January 1928 in St John's Church, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia, when they were 22 years ~&~ 23 years, 7 months and 8 days old.1
- Death of Father: His father Joseph Steven Bird died on 26 May 1935 in St Andrew's Churchyard, Perth, Longford District, Tasmania, Australia.2
- Divorce: Andrew William Bird and Vera Chugg were divorced on 29 June 1953 in Launceston, Tasmania, Australia; The divorce, on the grounds of desertion, was undefended.3
- Death of Mother: His mother Agnes (?) died on 6 September 1957 in Perth, Longford District, Tasmania, Australia.2
- Death: Andrew died on 13 October 1981 in 28 Main Road, Perth, Tasmania, Australia, (Aged 75 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Burial: He was buried on 15 October 1981 in St Andrews Anglican Cemetery, Perth, Tasmania, Australia.4
- Probate: His estate was probated in 1982.
- Occupation: Andrew was a farmer.
Children of Andrew William Bird and Vera Chugg
- Maxwell Henry Bird
- Alan William Bird
- Digger - Tas BMD Digger databases on CD, Surname: CHUGG
Given Names: Vera
Father/Spouse Surname: BIRD
Mother/Spouse Given Names: Andrew William
Place: ST JOHNS CHURCH, LAUNCESTON
Registration Year: 1928
Registration Number: 926.
- Billion Graves, online http://billiongraves.com, https://billiongraves.com/grave/AGNES-BIRD/6793814#.
- Trove Digitised Newspapers, Advocate (Burnie, Tas. : 1890 - 1954)
Tuesday 30 June 1953 Page 13.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Australia Cemetery Index, 1808-2007 about Andrew William Bird
Name: Andrew William Bird
Death Age: 75
Birth Date: abt 1906
Death Date: 13 Oct 1981
Cemetery: Perth St Andrews Anglican Cemetery
Cemetery Location: Longford, Tasmania."