#29926, b. 1911, d. June 1945
- Relationships: 3rd cousin 3 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 3rd cousin 5 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 3rd cousin 4 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Samuel Larn Descendent Chart (new style), Samuel LARN descendant chart
- Birth Reg: John's birth was registered in the quarter ended in 1911 in the Walworth registration district.
- Death Reg: John's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1945 in the Camberwell registration district. (His age calculates to 34 years).1
- Death: John died on 3 June 1945 in Dulwich Hospital, Dulwich, Surrey, England, (Aged 34 years, worked back from recorded birth date).2
- Probate: His estate was probated on 11 July 1945. Annie Margaret Ambrose was the administrator and/or the beneficiary. The Estate was valued at £246.
- Residence: In 3 June 1945 John lived in 47 Dalkeith Road, Lambeth, Greater London, England.2
Family of John Larn and Annie Margaret Ambrose
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, First name(s) JOHN
Last name LARN
Birth day -
Birth month -
Birth year 1911
Death quarter 2
Death year 1945
Record set England & Wales deaths 1837-2007
Category Birth, Marriage, Death & Parish Records
Record collection Deaths & burials
Collections from Great Britain
(c) brightsolid online publishing ltd.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about John Larn
Name: John Larn
Probate Date: 11 Jul 1945
Death Date: 3 Jun 1945
Death Place: London, England
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "
London, England, Electoral Registers, 1832-1965 about Alice Annie Larn
Name: Alice Annie Larn
County or Borough: Southwark
Ward or Division/Constituency: Southwark
Street address: 18 Henshaw Street."