#31786, b. 1860, d. 1869
- Father: Edwin Chittock b. bt 1825 - 1828, d. 7 May 1907
- Mother: Mary Ann Minns b. 1829, d. 28 Apr 1913
- Relationships: 3rd cousin 4 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 3rd cousin 6 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 3rd cousin 5 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Charlotte Chittock was born in 1860 in Unknown Arrived in NZ aged 1 on the Morning Star.
- Death Reg: Charlotte's death was registered in the quarter ended in 1869 in the Cheltenham registration district, of Bronchitis. (Her age calculates to 9 years).2,3
- Burial: She was buried on 14 March 1869 in Cemetery - Baptist 374, Ararat, Victoria, Australia.2
- (Witness) EmigratAU: Charlotte Chittock was with Edwin Chittock and Mary Ann Minns when they emigrated to Australia in November 1860; Possibly landed in Aukland.1
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, First name(s) Charlotte
Last name Chittock
Birth year 1859
Departure port London
Arrival year 1860
Arrival month Dec
Arrival port Auckland
Ship name Morning Star
Record set Victoria inward passenger lists 1839-1923
Category Travel & migration
Subcategory Passenger lists
Collections from Australia & New Zealand.
- Lyn D, CHITTOCK research in "Lyn D information via email," listserve message 2010, In 1869 Charlotte died at Cheltenham, but was buried at the Ararat Cemetery, Baptist 374, on 14.3.1869, but there is no headstone.
- Digger - Vic BMD Digger databases on CD,
Given Names: Charlotte
Spouse Surname/Father: Edwin
Spouse Gvn Names/Mother: Mary Ann MIAAS
Birth Place: CHEL
Reg Number: 73.