Joseph Secret Beales
#33412, b. March 1880, d. 1 January 1915
- Birth Reg: Joseph's birth was registered in the quarter ended in March 1880 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Joseph and Annie Elizabeth Boxall was registered in the quarter ended June 1914 in the Southwark registration district.2
- Death: Joseph died on 1 January 1915 (Aged 34 years and 10 months, worked back from recorded birth date).
Family of Joseph Secret Beales and Annie Elizabeth Boxall
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, BEALES Joseph Secret Yarmouth 4b 7.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Beales Joseph S Boxall Southwark 1d 244
Boxall Annie E Beales Southwark 1d 244.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, First name(s) Joseph Secret
Last name Beales
Birth year 1879
Birth day 16
Birth month Dec
Birth town Gt. Yarmouth
Birth county Norfolk
Death year 1915
Death date 01/01/1915
Service number 190777. (CH)
Ship/unit Hms Formidable
Cause of death Killed or died as a direct result of enemy action.
Cemetery Body not recovered for burial
Location of grave Not recorded
Relatives notified Widow. Annie Elizabeth, 88, Carter Street, Walworth Rd., London, S.E.
Category Military, armed forces & conflict
Subcategory First World War
Collections from Great Britain.