#34931, b. March 1875
- Father: Paul Caston b. 19 Dec 1854
- Birth Reg: John's birth was registered in the quarter ended in March 1875 in the Wangford, Beccles registration district.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of John and Louisa Smith was registered in the quarter ended March 1900 in the Wangford registration district.2
- Marriage: John Caston married Louisa Smith, daughter of Harry Blake Smith and Eliza Cable, on Saturday, 3 March 1900 in St Michael's Church, Beccles, Suffolk, England, when they were 25 years ~&~ 24 years old. The ceremony was witnessed by William Smith.2,3
- Occupation: John was Mechanical Engineer (Fitters Labourer) in 1901 and a bricklayer's labourer in 1911.
- Residence: In 1908 John and Louisa lived in Pedder's Lane, Beccles, Suffolk, England.5
Children of John Caston and Louisa Smith
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Caston John Wangford 4a 748.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Caston John and Trask Louisa Wangford 4a 1175.
- Beccles Parish Records, St Michael's Beccles BMD, Mar. 3 JOHN CASTON 25 years bach engineer`s labourer otp &
LOUISA TRASK 24 years wd no profession otp by banns
G.F. PAUL CASTON labourer
B.F. HARRY SMITH maltster
by E. P. P. L. Thompson curate
Witt: William Smith, Fanny Caston.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, CastonHousehold Beccles M.B., Suffolk, England
First name(s) Last name(s) Birth year
Jack Caston 1901
John Caston and 2 more people are on this record.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, First name(s) John
Last name Caston
Birth year 1901
Birth date 13 Jan 1901
Event year 1908
School name Beccles Board/Council (boys) School
Parent name(s) John
Book type Admissions
Archive reference 499/3/2
Folio / page no. -
Archive Suffolk Record Office, Lowestoft
Record set National School Admission Registers & Log-books 1870-1914
Category Institutions & organisations
Subcategory Schools & education
Collections from United Kingdom.