#36124, b. 8 February 1816, d. December 1893
- Father: John Barnabas Blake1 b. 1783, d. Dec 1872
- Mother: Harriet Garson1 b. 17 Aug 1783, d. Sep 1872
- Relationship: Great-aunt of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth: Rebecca Blake was born on 8 February 1816 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Christening: She was christened on 30 May 1816 in Middlegate Congregational, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Marriage: She married John Ebenezer Howell, son of Charles Howell and Elizabeth (?), in April 1847 in Old Meeting Gaol Street-Presbyterian, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 24 years ~&~ 31 years and 1 month old.2
- Death Reg: Rebecca's death was registered in the quarter ended in December 1893 in the Portsea Island registration district. (Her age calculates to 77 years and 9 months).3
- Married Name: Her married name was Howell.2
Children of Rebecca Blake and John Ebenezer Howell
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church Middlegate Congregational Tr
DateOfBirth 08 Feb 1816
BaptismDate 30 May 1816
- British newspapers Nat Lib AU, The Bury and Norwich Post, and East Anglian (Bury Saint Edmunds, England), Wednesday, April 21, 1847; Issue 3382. 19th Century British Library Newspapers: Part II.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Rebecca Howell
Estimated birth year: abt 1815
Year of Registration: 1893
Quarter of Registration: Oct-Nov-Dec
Age at Death: 78
District: Portsea Island (1837-1900)
- John OWEN and Mark PIERSON, 15th August 1866, Harriet's children are as follows - 6 Rebecca Howell living 4 children.