Alfred Hardy Blake1
#36128, b. 22 October 1823, d. circa 1825
- Father: John Barnabas Blake1 b. 1783, d. Dec 1872
- Mother: Harriet Garson1 b. 17 Aug 1783, d. Sep 1872
- Relationship: Great-uncle of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth: Alfred Hardy Blake was born on 22 October 1823 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Christening: He was christened on 11 July 1824 in Middlegate Congregational, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Death: Alfred died circa 1825 in Great Yarmouth, England, In 1866 Lovewell stated that Alfred was a twin with a Joseph, and that both died infancy. It appears that 'Joseph' may have died very soon after birth as he was not christened with his twin, and he already had a brother named Joseph who Lovewell has accounted for.2
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church Middlegate Congregational Tr
DateOfBirth 22 Oct 1823
BaptismDate 11 Jul 1824
Forename Alfred Hardy
- John OWEN and Mark PIERSON, 15th August 1866, Harriet's children are as follows - 9/10 Alfred/Joseph twins died in infancy.