#36134, b. September 1851, d. 2 July 1941
- Father: John Garson Blake1 b. 23 Jul 1809, d. Dec 1888
- Mother: Louisa Maria Moore1 b. 1813, d. Dec 1899
- Relationship: 1st cousin 1 time removed of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth Reg: Alice's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1851 in the Alverstoke registration district.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Alice and Alfred Charles Talbot was registered in the quarter ended September 1877 in the Alverstoke registration district.2
- (Admin_beneficiary) Probate: In 1896 Alice Talbot became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of Alfred Charles Talbot; His effects were valued at £2,954.
- Death: Alice died on 2 July 1941 in Bridge House, Stockbridge, Hampshire, England, (Aged 89 years and 10 months, worked back from recorded birth date).3
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 29 September 1941. Sidney Garson Talbot and Ethel Alice Talbot were the administrators and/or the beneficiaries. Her estate was valued at £150.
- Occupation: Alice was a draper. She kept the business going after her husband died, employing at least 2 of her children.
- Married Name: Her married name was Talbot.2
Children of Alice Blake and Alfred Charles Talbot
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Blake Alice Alverstoke 7 20.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Alice Blake
Year of Registration: 1877
Quarter of Registration: Jul-Aug-Sep
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "
England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Alice Talbot
Name: Alice Talbot
Probate Date: 29 Sep 1941
Death Date: 2 Jul 1941
Death Place: Hampshire, England