Harriet Louisa Garson Church
#36195, b. 1860, d. December 1927
- Father: Joseph Only Curtis Church b. 1820, d. Sep 1898
- Mother: Mary Elizabeth Garson b. 2 Apr 1822, d. Dec 1897
- Relationship: 2nd cousin 1 time removed of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Birth Reg: Harriet's birth was registered in the quarter ended in 1860 in the Blofield, Acle registration district.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Harriet and George Beck was registered in the quarter ended September 1881 in the Depwade registration district.
- Marriage: Harriet Louisa Garson Church married George Beck, son of Benjamin Beck and Sarah (?), on Wednesday, 14 September 1881 in Al Saints, Earsham, Norfolk, England, when they were 30 years, 2 months and 16 days ~&~ 21 years old. The ceremony was witnessed by Marion Garson Church. By Lic. The other witness was Geo Richard LEEDER.2
- (Widow) Death: In 1902, at the age of 42 years, Harriet Louisa Garson was left a widow by the death of George Beck.3
- (Admin_beneficiary) Probate: In 1902 Harriet Louisa Garson Church became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of George Beck; The estate was valued at £350.
- Marriage of Son: Her child Onley George Benjamin Beck was married on 12 August 1907.4
- Death Reg: Harriet's death was registered in the quarter ended in December 1927 in the Norwich registration district, aged 66, no probate. (Her age calculates to 67 years).5
- Occupation: Harriet was a teacher of music and an organist.
- Residence: In 1881 Harriet Louisa Garson lived in Acle, Norfolk, England.
- Married Name: Her married name was Beck.
- Residence: In 1917 Harriet Louisa Garson lived in 3 Stanley Terrace, Queens Road, Fakenham, Norfolk, England.4
Children of Harriet Louisa Garson Church and George Beck
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, CHURCH Harriett Louisa Carson Blofield 4b 193.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church All Saints
MarriageDate 24 Sep 1881
GroomOccupation Book keeper at Mill
BrideForename Harriet Louisa Garson
BrideOccupation Living at home
BrideFatherForename Joseph [O_]nly
BrideFatherOccupation Surgeon's Dispenser
WitnessOneForename Geo Richard
Notes Lic. Bride signs Harriott Louisa Garson Church.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about George Beck
Name: George Beck
Probate Date: 9 May 1902
Death Date: 28 Jan 1902
Death Place: Norfolk, England
Registry: London, England."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Millitary papers downloaded."
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: BECK, Harriett L G
Registration district: Norwich
Year of registration: 1927
Quarter of registration: Oct-Nov-Dec
Age at death: 66
Volume no: 4B
Page no: 173.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Beck Harry Garson Walsingham 4b 301.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Beck Victor Reginald Walsingham 4b 314.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Beck Mary Louise Walsingham 4b 291.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Beck Gladys Mabel Walsingham 4b 296.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Beck Charles Goodwin Walsingham 4b 271.