#36261, b. September 1864
- Father: Joseph Starling Blake b. 27 Dec 1817, d. 21 Apr 1909
- Mother: Esther Steff b. 1825, d. 20 Dec 1879
- Relationship: 1st cousin 1 time removed of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth Reg: Winifred's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1864 in the Portsea registration district.1
- (Admin_beneficiary) Probate: In 1909 Winifred Blake became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of Joseph Starling Blake; Executors were Horace George ADAMS outfitter and Winifred BLAKE spinster. Effects were £3,363.2
- Occupation: Winifred was a teacher.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, BLAKE Winifred Portsea 2b 382.
- Website Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations),1861-1941 (http://search.ancestry.com.au) "Joseph Starling Blake
Probate Date: 27 May 1909
Death Date: 21 Apr 1909
Death Place: Hampshire, England