#36263, b. 1856, d. 1945
- Father: Joseph Starling Blake b. 27 Dec 1817, d. 21 Apr 1909
- Mother: Esther Steff b. 1825, d. 20 Dec 1879
- Relationship: 1st cousin 1 time removed of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth: Kate Blake was born in 1856 in Portsea, Hampshire, England.
- Birth Reg: Kate's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1856 in the Portsea registration district.1
- Death of Mother: Her mother Esther Blake died on 20 December 1879 in Portsea, England.2
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Kate and Horace George Adams was registered in the quarter ended June 1882 in the Portsea registration district.
- Death of Father: Her father Joseph Starling Blake died on 21 April 1909 in 48 Chelsea Road, Southsea, Hampshire, England.3
- Marriage of Son: Her child Rupert Blake Adams was married in June 1915 in Registration District of, Portsmouth, Hampshire, England.4
- Marriage of Son: Her child Leslie Horace Adams was married on 29 April 1920 in All Saints' Church, Marylebone, Greater London, England.5
- (Widow) Death: In 1929, at the age of 73 years, Kate was left a widow by the death of Horace George Adams.6
- (Admin_beneficiary_2) Probate: In 1929 Kate Adams became one of the administrators named in the probate documents of Horace George Adams; The Estate was valued at £11,429.
- Death: Kate died in 1945 in Registration District of, Gosport, Hampshire, England, aged 89 (Aged 89 years, worked back from recorded birth date).8
- Married Name: Her married name was Adams.
Children of Kate Blake and Horace George Adams
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Blake Kate Portsea 2b 331.
- British newspapers Nat Lib AU, The Hampshire Advertiser (Southampton, England), Wednesday, December 31, 1879; pg. 2; Issue 3500. 19th Century British Library Newspapers: Part II.
- Website Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations),1861-1941 (http://search.ancestry.com.au) "Joseph Starling Blake
Probate Date: 27 May 1909
Death Date: 21 Apr 1909
Death Place: Hampshire, England
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, First name(s) RUPERT B
Last name ADAMS
Marriage quarter 2
Marriage year 1915
Registration month -
MarriageFinder™ RUPERT B ADAMS married
Spouse's last name HACKMAN
District number -
Record set England & Wales marriages 1837-2008
Category Life Events (BDMs)
Subcategory Marriages & divorces
Collections from United Kingdom
© brightsolid online publishing ltd.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921 about Leslie Horace Adams
Name: Leslie Horace Adams
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1890
Spouse Name: Dorothy Isabel Cobbett
Spouse Age: 27
Record Type: Marriage
Event Date: 29 Apr 1920
Father Name: Horace George Adams
Spouse Father Name: George Talbot Burrows Cobbett
Register Type: Parish Register."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Horace George Adams
Name: Horace George Adams
Probate Date: 3 Dec 1929
Death Date: 28 Apr 1929
Death Place: Hampshire, England
Registry: London, England."
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Adams Kate 1856 — 1939 1939 Register Havant and Waterlooville U.D., Hampshire, England.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: ADAMS, Kate
Registration district: Gosport
Year of registration: 1945
Quarter of registration: Oct-Nov-Dec
Age at death: 89
Volume no: 2B
Page no: 787.