Emily Blanche Chamberlain
#36271, b. 1848, d. 19 May 1922
- Birth: Emily Blanche Chamberlain was born in 1848 in Bolton, Lancashire, England, Parents are Walter and ELizabeth Jane.1
- Marriage: She married Ernest John Blake, son of Joseph Starling Blake and Esther Steff, in September 1889 in St Batholomew's Church, Southsea, Hampshire, England, when they were 41 years ~&~ 26 years old. refer to clipping.2
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Esther Dora Blake was married in December 1920 in Registration District of, Hendon, Greater London, England.3
- Death: Emily died on 19 May 1922 in 28 Butler Road, Harrow (on the Hill), Greater London, England, aged 73 (Aged 74 years, worked back from recorded birth date).4
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 1 September 1922. Gertrude Elizabeth Blake and Esther Dora Blake were the administrators and/or the beneficiaries. The Estate was valued at £5,463. Oddly, she was said to be widow, but her husband did not die until many years later.
- Married Name: Her married name was Blake.
Children of Emily Blanche Chamberlain and Ernest John Blake
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Griggs, Romeril, Dehane, Blake and Garson family tree - Owner: johnaowen."
- British newspapers Nat Lib AU, Hampshire Telegraph and Sussex Chronicle etc (Portsmouth, England), Saturday, September 28, 1889; Issue 5650.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Burkart Otto R A Blake Hendon 3a 813.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Emily Blanche Blake
Name: Emily Blanche Blake
Probate Date: 1 Sep 1922
Death Date: 19 May 1922
Death Place: Middlesex, England
Registry: London, England."