#36371, b. 21 July 1760
- Relationship: 3rd great-uncle of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Christening: Barnabas Blake was christened on 21 July 1760 in Independent, Great Coggeshall, Essex, England.1
- (beneficiary) Will: Barnabas Blake left a will in 1801 in which Barnabas Blake was a beneficiary; Barnabas left a Will, which was proved in the Archdeanery of Canterbury. Index in Essex Archives as D/APb W4/62. There is a transcription on Ancestry.com tree of johnaowen. The original transcription was by Ali WINDSOR.
Names mentioned in the Will are sons Barnabas, John and Joseph and daughters Sarah BLAKE and Hannah HEARD (widow). The estate was valued at under £100.2
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), C067212.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Griggs, Romeril, Dehane, Blake and Garson family tree. Owner:" johnaowen."
- Essex Records Office, online http://seax.essexcc.gov.uk, Repository: Essex Record Office
Level: Category Estate and Family records
Level: Fonds RECORDS OF A BRAINTREE SOLICITOR
Level: Sub-Fonds BUSINESS
Level: Series Briefs
Reference Code D/DO/B24/114
Dates of Creation 1786
Scope and Content Brief The King, on the prosecution of BARNABAS BLAKE, jun., of Pebmarsh, miller, v. Samuel Dunt of Halstead, butcher; Quarter Sessions
Date From 1786
Date To 1786.
- Burials in Middlesex and London, Middledex and City of London Burials and MIs, Year: 1835
Abode: Gunnersbury Lodge, Ealing
Record source: Middlesex Burials & MIs
Data provider: Cliff Webb.