Catherine Sophia Boucher
#36421, d. 18 October 1831
- Charts: Blake (London) descendant chart
- Marriage: Catherine Sophia Boucher married William Blake, son of James Blake and Catherine Wright, on Sunday, 18 August 1782 in St Mary's Church, Battersea, Greater London, England. Catherine was illiterate. Witnessed by Thomas MANGES, James BLAKE. By License.
- Death: Catherine died on 18 October 1831 in Charlton Street, Fitzroy Square, London, Greater London, England.1
- Burial: She was buried on 20 October 1831 in Dissenter's burial ground in Bunhill Fields, London, Greater London, England.
- Occupation: Catherine was Despite being illiterate when she married, William taught her to read and write, and then to engrave.
- Married Name: Her married name was Blake.
Family of Catherine Sophia Boucher and William Blake
- Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Blake