#37602, b. 1825, d. 6 September 1881
- Birth: Charlotte Giles was born in 1825 in Rackheath, Norfolk, England.
- Birth: She was born on 18 May 1825 in St Margarate's Baptist Church, Norwich, Norfolk, England, no date for baptism, just the birth date. This was also registered in St Mary in the Marsh Norwich, Registered in the Baptist records 20th September 1828.1
- Death of Mother: Her mother Charlotte Giles died in 1832 in Thurnham, Kent, England.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Charlotte and Moses Reeder was registered in the quarter ended June 1843 in the Loddon registration district. I thought this couple were Uncle and niece, but then found that Charlotte was the daughter of Ebenezer's first wife and was therefore only a step relation to Moses.
- Marriage of Son: Her child Moses March Reeder was married on 18 October 1871 in Paris, Brant, Ontario, Canada.2,3
- Death: Charlotte died on 6 September 1881 in Galt, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, aged 56, of typhoid (Aged 56 years, worked back from recorded birth date).4
- Burial: She was buried on 10 September 1881 in Cambridge, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.5
- Married Name: Her married name was Reeder.
Children of Charlotte Giles and Moses Reeder
- Moses March Reeder b. Dec 1843, d. 14 Jul 1925
- Thomas Reeder b. 1844
- James Reeder+ b. 1845
- William Reeder b. 1845
- Edward Reeder b. 1847
- Charlotte Reeder b. Mar 1852
- Frederick Reeder b. Sep 1853, d. 15 Jun 1897
- Unice Reeder b. Dec 1854
- Honor Reeder b. Dec 1856
- George Reeder b. Sep 1858
- Ben Reeder b. 31 Mar 1865
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church St Mary Baptist
DateOfBirth 18 May 1825
- Jim Mills, "Jim Mills email," e-mail from e-mail address, various, Jim sent a photograph of Moses and Hephzibah's headstone.
- Jim Mills, "Jim Mills email," e-mail from e-mail address, various, Jim sent a copy of the marriage certificate.
- Jim Mills, "Jim Mills email," e-mail from e-mail address, various, Jim sent a copy of the register.
- Jim Mills, "Jim Mills email," e-mail from e-mail address, various.