Moses March Reeder
#37603, b. December 1843, d. 14 July 1925
- Relationships: 2nd cousin 4 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 2nd cousin 6 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 2nd cousin 5 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Culling descendant chart, Culling descendent chart (new style)
- Birth: Moses March Reeder was born in 1843 in Wroxham, Norfolk, England.
- Birth Reg: Moses's birth was registered in the quarter ended in December 1843 in the St Faith's registration district.1
- Marriage: He married Hephzibah Hazell, daughter of William Hazell and Hephzibah Giles, on Wednesday, 18 October 1871 in Paris, Brant, Ontario, Canada, when they were 28 years, 2 months and 6 days ~&~ 27 years and 10 months old. The ceremony was witnessed by James Reeder. by License, witnessed by James REEDER and others. The couple were 1st cousins.2,3
- Death of Mother: His mother Charlotte Giles died on 6 September 1881 in Galt, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.4
- Death of Father: His father Moses Reeder died on 27 May 1899 in Canada.
- (Widow) Death: In 1911, at the age of 67 years and 8 months, Moses was left a widower by the death of Hephzibah Reeder; aged 68.2
- Death: Moses died on 14 July 1925 in Canada, aged 82 (Aged 81 years and 7 months, worked back from recorded birth date).2
Family of Moses March Reeder and Hephzibah Hazell
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, REEDER Moses March St. Faith 13 112.
- Jim Mills, "Jim Mills email," e-mail from e-mail address, various, Jim sent a photograph of Moses and Hephzibah's headstone.
- Jim Mills, "Jim Mills email," e-mail from e-mail address, various, Jim sent a copy of the marriage certificate.
- Jim Mills, "Jim Mills email," e-mail from e-mail address, various, Jim sent a copy of the register.